- Connecticut State Library Announces 25 Historic Newspaper Titles to be Digitized
- The Connecticut State Library is the recipient of a Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program Grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Fall 2017 WWI Digitization Days
- Connecticut State Library Receives Grant for Phase 3 of Newspaper Digitization
- GOV. MALLOY KICKS OFF CT READS – the 2017 Governor’s Summer Reading Challenge and honors Reading Achievements of Top-Performing Schools and Students at the Connecticut State Library
Recent News Items:
- The Connecticut State Library and History Museum will be closed the weekend of May 26 through May 28, 2018 in observation of Memorial Day
- STATE LIBRARY BOARD MEETING AGENDA Monday, May 21, 2018 – 1:00 p.m.
- CONNECTICUT STATE LIBRARY TO CELEBRATE STATEWIDE CONNECTICUT OPEN HOUSE DAY ON JUNE 9 Festivities Designed to Build Awareness of State’s Cultural and Tourism Assets Among Residents
- GOV. MALLOY KICKS OFF- the 2018 Governor’s Summer Reading Challenge and honors Reading Achievements of Top-Performing Schools and Students in Connecticut
- Connecticut State Librarian Kendall Wiggin Receives the 2018 CLA Achievement Award
- Third Thursday: Michael Shay Presented Connecticut’s Yankee Division who fought in World War I at the Battle of Seicheprey.
- Commemorating the 102nd Connecticut Infantry Battle of Seicheprey, April 20, 1918
- Third Thursday Presentation: “Prescribing from the Bookshelf – Louise Sweet and Connecticut’s Role in the Library War Service”