Attention Public Libraries:
- borrowIT CT (formerly Connecticard) funding was reduced from $837,540 in FY2016 to $781,820 in FY2017.
- 2016-2017 borrowIT CT Lending and Payments. Public libraries lent 3,763,472 items to non-residents during the 2016-2017 year (which ended with February). Payments should go out to libraries within the next few weeks.
- Your Library’s Statistics. For information on your library’s Payment, Loans, Borrows, and Net-Plus Loans.
- Reporting borrowIT CT Loans in 2017-2018. Download an Excel report form which you will then send in by email after the borrowIT year ends next February.
- Required Expenditure Report. Libraries must report now how they spent the payment they received last year in April 2016. Most libraries have already spent this money, so please go to the survey form and submit your figures.
Thanks go out to all libraries participating in borrowIT CT.