The Collection Services Group is responsible for budgeting, acquiring, processing, preserving and sharing library materials, both print and online resources.
- Collection Development Policy
- Connecticut State Library Digital Collections
- Connecticut State Library Digital Collections in the Internet Archive
- Connecticut State Library Offers List
- Get a Library Card & Use or Borrow Materials
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- New to the Collection
- Connecticut Newspaper Project (Inventory & Microfilming, 1991-2002)
- Connecticut Digital Newspapers Project (Scanning, 2013- )
- COSTEP-CT Coordinated Statewide Emergency Preparedness for cultural heritage organizations
- Preservation Basics for State Agencies and Municipalities
Can I donate a book I have written to the library?
We are happy to consider adding your book to our collection. Your donation will be reviewed by staff and evaluated for addition to the collection according to our Collection Development Policy. Please send to: Diane Pizzo, Collection Services, Connecticut State Library, 231 Capitol Ave., Hartford,CT 06106.
How can I suggest that the State Library buy a book?
We are happy to consider your suggestions. Please email your suggestions to purchase books, e-books, or research databases to Diane Pizzo in Collection Services.