Services to Libraries by the Division of Library Development
See DLD LibGuides for more information on the Division
News from the Division:
- Important borrowIT CT Information
- borrowIT CT (i.e. Connecticard) Year Ends with February
- Now Available: New FY2016 Statistics Resources for CT Public Libraries
- Library Construction Grants Awarded
- Connecticut State Library Announces The Edge Initiative is Back!
Other Services of Interest at the Connecticut State Library
- Access Services (Reference & Research) in Hartford
- Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
LBPH is a network library of the Library of Congress’ National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
- Preservation Basics for State Agencies and Municipalities
- Public Records
In part responsible for the design and implementation of a records management program (including retentions schedules) for municipalities, including libraries.