Services to Libraries by the Division of Library Development
See DLD LibGuides for more information on the Division
Or Search the DLD LibGuides Now:
News from the Division:
- Annual Report of Connecticut Public Libraries
- IMLS Releases 2016 Public Library Data – New Resources Available
- Important 2018 BorrowIT CT Information
- borrowIT CT Year Ends With February
- Official Public Library Statistical Profile & Other Resources Now Available
Other Services of Interest at the Connecticut State Library
- Access Services (Reference & Research) in Hartford
- Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
LBPH is a network library of the Library of Congress’ National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
- Preservation Basics for State Agencies and Municipalities
- Public Records
In part responsible for the design and implementation of a records management program (including retentions schedules) for municipalities, including libraries.