We serve as the library for all state agencies. The Library offers a wide variety of reference services for state employees; collects and permanently maintains a collection of agency publications; serves as the official State Archives for public records of enduring historical value; develops and enforces agency Record Retention Schedules; and provides storage for agency records.
- Brief Descriptions of Connecticut State Agencies
- Connecticut State Documents – Agency Responsibilities
- Office of the Public Records Administrator
- Preservation Basics for State Agencies and Municipalities
- Reference Desk / Information Services (Access Services)
- State Records Center Facility