The Connecticut Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped is a network library of the Library of Congress’ National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. We lend books and magazines in recorded formats along with the necessary playback equipment, and materials in braille, FOR FREE, to any Connecticut adult or child who is unable to read regular print due to a visual or physical disability.
Toll Free: 800.842.4516
- New ADA Technical Assistance Document on Service Animals
- Digital Magazine Loan Periods Extended
- BARD Mobile Android App Now Available
- BARD Mobile ‘How-To Series’
- April 2015: Bestsellers Available In Braille & Audio Format
- Heard Any Good Books Lately?
- Currency Readers Announced for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- LBPH Demonstration Equipment for Public Library Display
- Free Bibles in Braille for the Blind and Visually Handicapped
- Braille and Talking-Book Program Embraces New Braille Code