The Connecticut Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped is a network library of the Library of Congress’ National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. We lend books and magazines in recorded formats along with the necessary playback equipment, and materials in braille, FOR FREE, to any Connecticut adult or child who is unable to read regular print due to a visual or physical disability.
Toll Free: 800.842.4516
- BARD Mobile App iOS, Version 1.1, Link to the User Guide
- BARD Mobile App for iOS Devices, Ver 1.1, Now Available
- BARD Mobile App Available for Kindle Fire Devices
- American Foundation for the Blind Announces New VisionConnect App
- New ADA Technical Assistance Document on Service Animals
- Digital Magazine Loan Periods Extended
- BARD Mobile Android App Now Available
- BARD Mobile ‘How-To Series’
- April 2015: Bestsellers Available In Braille & Audio Format
- Heard Any Good Books Lately?